THere is much in life to be grateful for. Many are the small things - the things we often take forgranted...the tiny things that at times annoy us so that we lose track of where we are and how to begin - I am one such person - floating in and out of the normal day hoping for some sign that I am becomming more greatful and am crossing ove into understanding who and where I really am and for what purpose.
I tried to find adequate words to express how I am different from you and how I could reach a kind of epiphany - but it wasnt working - I was lost.. and amid the chaos of other things I really didnt know who I was or where I was going. I was trying to be profound and found myself falling over common concepts and everyday thoughts.
There was two things in my life that seemed a mystery to me. Their names were ZAch and Robert. Zach and Robert liked girls dolls. They took pictures of the girls with their dolls. This made them happy and they would show off to eachother and to others the opictures of these dolls. They bought hordes of dolls. cheep plastic dolls that they could photograph. Brett took pictures of girls and knives. He'd lay them out and have them hold the nives as if they were wounded or wounding. It was a mystery to me.
I cant say that they werent nice, and even a little handsome, because were - and I liked looking at theri pictures - they thought it was great sport - prolly more because they could scare someone than because they really uinderstood what they were doing.
Titles that Create a Poem:
It doesn’t really matter
Just any confiscation will do.
I Warrant my Confiscation
I Ambush Myself
I am my own burden
I am a Mistake
If I fence myself in I cannot hurt or be hurt
Confined To My Own Shame
I am responsible. I belong here.
My guilt Trip ends here
You don’t need to Blame me. I blame myself.
Dead End Guilt
If I Hadn’t.
I Am Responsible.
Hold Responsible
I Hold Myself Responsible
Accuse Me Please.
I Censure Myself
I Impugn Myself
Me, Myself, and I
I’d Do Anything To Make It Right
Bondage
Self Incriminating Guilt Trap
Self Spun Guilt Web
Happy New Year!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment